A world where everyone can find and follow their spiritual path in peace…that’s our vision.
The learning experiences you find here will nourish your soul, give you time to explore your spiritual path and open doors to ways of living that embrace both spiritual and worldly needs.
- Journeys of the soul with Gothic Image Tours to sacred and spiritual sites in the UK and Ireland
- Open yourself to personal transformation and discovery
- Absorb the spirit of place, reconnect with nature and the divine on a quest to find inner peace and renewal.
The Tree of Life - a pathway to balance
To study Kabbalah is to embark on a journey of spiritual growth and enlightenment. You gain profound insight into how you think, behave and respond to situations. As you receive the wisdom of this ancient teaching, you grow in more ways than you can possibly imagine. You begin to truly understand the meaning of balance and harmony and the steps you need to take to experience the Divine within yourself.
Learn Kabbalah with Evelynne Joffe and you will learn how to apply the Jewish mystical tradition embodied on the Tree of Life in your everyday life. Study at your own pace by watching recordings of the 28 classes in Evelynne's Living the Tree of Life course.
If you're into Tarot, join the many people who have already invested in the single class, Tarot on the Tree of Life, where Evelynne takes you on a journey of soul enlightenment from card 22, the World to card zero, the Fool.
Classes are available as files you download onto your computer or device. You also have the option of receiving them stored on a DVD or USB flash drive.
Sacred Scotland: 4-16 July
This journey through the highlands and islands of Scotland is truly one that touches your soul. Open to the spirit of place in fairy glens, mountains and sacred sites. Feel the magic of these places rejuvenating your spirit in ways you never anticipated.
Linda Marson, a Tarot author and teacher, returns as special guest on this year's tour to help you use the Tarot to interpret your inner landscape as you travel the outer landscape of this timeless land.
Tour highlights include:
- The enchanted fairy glen at Rosemarkie
- Islands of Orkney with their wealth of pre-historic sites – the Neolithic stone circles of Stennes and Ring of Brodgar, the burial chamber of Maes Howe and archeological excavations on the Ness of Brodgar
- The Callanish complex of megalithic sites on the island of Lewis
- The fairytale landscape on the island of Skye
- The beautiful island of Iona which radiates a special energy that brings peace to your soul.
Click here for more information about the tour which runs from 4-16 July.