Mary K. Greer
‘Thank you, Mary, I learned SO much in these two classes’. This comment from one person in the live classes, sums up the response by everyone who participated in the recording sessions and associated online forum. Mary is well known for her clear, concise and interactive teaching style. In these two master classes she applies it to presenting what she describes as “some of the most fun and enlightening of the Lenormand repertoire”. The classes focus on:
- Line-readings: how to develop a story-line in 5 to 9-card linear layouts (including a line of the Grand Tableau).
- Cross-checking modern or personal meanings with traditional ones for precision and accuracy.
- Near and Far meanings in a Grand Tableau.
- Using Houses, both in and out of the Grand Tableau.
“So, get out your Lenormand decks and join me for two fun-filled, action-packed interactive sessions where you learn how to fine-tune your readings and improve your skills.
“You will want to be familiar with the original Philippe Lenormand instruction sheet and keep it handy, as well as knowing core keywords for each of the cards. It’s helpful if you’ve taken my Introductory Lenormand course. For the second session you’ll want a chart showing a 4×8+4 Grand Tableau with all the cards in their “natural,” numerically-ordered positions.”
The live classes were supported by two weeks of online discussion, which are now a valuable learning resource for everyone who purchases the recordings. After your payment has been processed, you will be given access to the online forum where you can see Mary’s comments on homework completed by people in the original recording sessions.
About Mary K. Greer
Mary K. Greer has been practising Tarot for more than 46 years and teaches Tarot around the world. The award-winning author of eleven books on tarot and on magic, Mary is a member of several national and international tarot organizations and is featured at tarot conferences around the world. Her classic, Tarot for Your Self, came out in a beautiful Japanese edition in 2012.
In 2007, she received the International Tarot Lifetime Achievement Award from the Association for Tarot Studies. As an independent scholar, writer, teacher, and professional tarot consultant, Mary sees herself as a ‘midwife of the soul.’ She advocates using card reading techniques that are interactive, transformational and empowering and takes a revolutionary approach to teaching that emphasizes personal insight, creativity, and breaking all the rules. Visit her website at https://marygreer.wordpress.com/.
The video recordings of the two classes are available as Windows Media files (.wmv). They can be viewed on PCs using Windows Media Player and on Macs using the free VLC multimedia player for Mac operating systems which can be downloaded here.
Total file size for two recordings: 1.59 GB
You can purchase them as files –
- you download onto your computer or device
- stored on a DVD (NB: for this option you need access to a computer with a DVD player)
- stored on a USB flash drive.
Prices are in $USD.
- download two recordings to your device: $44
- two recordings stored on a DVD: $46 + airmail postage added at the checkout
- two recordings stored on a USB flash drive: $50 + airmail postage added at the checkout.
Payment: online through PayPal using a credit or debit card.